HOME




!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

#DISCOUNT Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story

Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story


Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story


Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story is made from quality materials. Can be purchased from the Internet. You can set the product to where you want Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story . It is easy to use product. I bought Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story from the Internet. Once that has been used for quite a while. I was very impressed. Because Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story is affordable. Still be of use. And meets my needs very much. If you're looking for it. It is important that the price reduction. If you want to see detail of Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story . Please click on the Get Discount Price Here.






Sala's Gift: My Mother's Holocaust Story Overview


For nearly fifty years, Sala Kirschner kept a secret: She had survived five years as a slave in seven different Nazi work camps. Living in America after the war, she kept hidden from her children any hint of her epic, inhuman odyssey. She held on to more than 350 letters, photographs, and a diary without ever mentioning them. Only in 1991, on the eve of heart surgery, did she suddenly present them to Ann, her daughter, and offer to answer any questions Ann wished to ask.

When Sala first reported to a camp in Geppersdorf, Germany, at the age of sixteen, she thought it would be for six weeks. Five years later, she was still at a labor camp and only she and two of her sisters remained alive of an extended family of fifty.

Sala's Gift is a heartbreaking, eye-opening story of survival and love amidst history's worst nightmare.




1. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

2. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

3. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.